Hello

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*      Sharepoint Developer

*Duration*:    Long term

*Location*:      NYC, NY

*JOB DESCRIPTION *

·         Client is seeking a C#/.NET web developer with developer
experience in SharePoint 2010 and moderate to advanced SQL development
skills.

·         Successful candidates should be comfortable developing SharePoint
Web Parts, Features, Event Receivers, and Timer Jobs and be familiar with
the SharePoint Client Object Model as well as Business Catalog Services.

·         Candidates will also need to have developer level SQL skills and
be comfortable designing tables, creating stored procedures, and writing
complex queries.

·         Familiarity with SSIS or a similar ETL platform, JavaScript /
JQuery skills, and the ability to read Access VBA are all a plus.

·         All candidates must have excellent written and verbal
communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and as
part of a team.

·         The individual in the role may be called upon to perform business
analysis and project management roles in addition to development tasks.

*Required Technical Skills*

·         ASP.net.NET 3.5 or higher

·         ADO.net

·         C#

·         SharePoint 2010 Development

·         Web Parts

·         Features

·         Timer Jobs

·         Client Object Model

·         Business Catalog Services

·         SQL Server 2008 Development

·         Table design

·         Queries

·         Performance optimization

*Optional Skills*

·         SSIS or similar ETL experience

·         HTML

·         CSS 2

·         JavaScript (JQuery or similar framework)

·         Access / VBA (ability to read and interpret existing code)

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Last 4 digit of SSN#*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thank you,*

*Regards*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* |

|* fax: **703-439-2550* |

|*imt...@canopyone.com* <%7cimt...@canopyone.com>|

|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |

| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*|

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.