Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *Actimize Developer*
Location: NYC (Midtown)
Duration: 6+ months
Note: Please don’t send anyone from Barclays for this role.
Looking for a Sr. Actimize Developer / Lead to join our qualified and
diverse team to develop and implement a strategic Issue Tracking / Case
Management system. This Issue Tracking system will be used to provide a
centralized and consistent to manage cases, issues and action plans across
all compliance areas.
The candidate chosen will primarily be responsible for configuring and
implementing functionality within Actimize ERCM according to business and
functional requirements. The candidate is also expected to make UI
will be an advantage. Last but not least, the candidate is also expected to
participate in testing and troubleshooting issues.
The candidate will work very closely with key technology teams, business
representatives, project managers and vendors to execute tasks related to
the Issue Tracking system
· Partner with business analysts on both the Technology and
Compliance Change Management team to understand requirements.
· Participate in functional design of the system.
· Develop functionality in Actimize according to the requirements,
under the guidance of a Technical Lead.
· Perform unit testing.
· Work with internal development and testing teams for the timely
resolution of defects.
· Liaise with business operations and IT users at all levels.
· Liaise with business operations teams to gather business
· Individual with over 4 years of hands on experience in Actimize
technologies and worked extensively with AIS 4 and ERCM 4.6 and above.
· Extensive hands on experience in building compliance models
utilizing AIS and ERCM technologies like Dart, Ingest, and dashboard.
· Individual should have also implemented Actimize packages and
solutions in large size financial institutions.
· Experience with implementing Actimize FICC models is preferred.
· An extensive experience with the SQL Server DB is a must.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Should have worked in Capital Markets with the Compliance
will be a strong advantage.
· Knowledge of SDLC and/or Agile methodologies.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.