*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Salesforce System Configurator *
*Location : Wilmington, DE*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Interview **: Face to Face *
*Note : Must have advanced admin certification *
*Send resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
This is a hands-on resource that has familiarity with all aspects of
Salesforce, including the technical requirements, system configuration,
user requirements, and all related policies and procedures. The Salesforce
Configurator will work closely with the business to ensure that the
business understands the capabilities available to them within the
salesforce tool. The Salesforce Configurator will execute all configuration
changes and will proactively monitor the system configuration and controls.
Because Salesforce is a hosted application deep programming skills are not
required. However, this person must possess general knowledge of Web
applications and Internet architecture,
as well as deep skills in Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
*Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
· Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and
technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential
system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades (currently
scheduled 2-3 times a year)
· Communicates regularly with the Salesforce Business Owner, IT
systems leadership, CRM Steering Committee and other stakeholders to ensure
functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan.
· Maintains at least high-level familiarity with other IT system
/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make
recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or
functionality intersection points. Salesforce Sys Admin would champion
Salesforce within the technology systems group, educating other team
members on the capabilities and potential applications of Salesforce.
· Serves as key liaison with IT technical resources in areas
related to system support for areas such as wireless, Outlook integration,
· Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or
stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
· Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage
and data integrity.
· Advanced Administrator certification is required.
· Ongoing system administration, including:
· Executes all configuration changes (This may involve simply
changing field names or could be a more work-intensive project such a
re-mapping fields and field value or doing a record update project that may
require tools such as the Sforce Data Loader or Excel Connector .)
· Performs new release evaluations with Business Owner & executes
new functionality roll-outs
· Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or
opportunities for process improvement
· Performs mass data imports using the API or a import tools as
requested by Salesforce Area Admins or others
· Manages and implements customization requests by Salesforce Area
Admins, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated
email responses, etc.
· Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce
· Develops and maintains API scripts and s-controls to support
custom development as needed
· Develops and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report
folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
· Performs manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
· Modifying the sharing model as required
· Modifying leads and case setup
· Modifying case setup
· Creating and managing email and mail merge templates
· Creating and modifying list views
· Creating custom fields and modifying picklist values
· Importing and updating campaign data
· Creating/Modifying Lead Assignment Rules
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.