*Hope you are doing great!!*
* Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id **abha...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com> *and
I will get back as soon as possible.*
*Job Title: IBM DB2 DBA (Administrator)*
*Location: Portland, Oregon,*
*Contract Duration: 12 months*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic*
*Required Skills:* IBM DB2 DBA (Admin), JCL, ITS Claim Processing and SF,
DF, NF and RF transaction formats, BlueSquared systems, IPOR, IPDS and
DataNet lite reporting tools.
*Nice to have:* Healthcare experience, Claims processing.
Same or more than the relevant experience i.e. 4-6 yrs
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Play Data base Administrator for existing DB2 Database.
- Coding (involves policy rule coding, sequence flow, status flow,
and dictionary entries & Unit Testing.
- Need to have comprehensive understanding on ITS Claim Processing
& transaction flow within Blues, and BlueSquared systems.
- Need to Handle Customer Communications and Management Reporting
- Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit testing and Defect
- Technical oversight and grooming the team members.
- Need to ensure overall project delivery quality is good and on
time delivery is done at all times.
- He/she should require high technical leadership quality and
should be willing to take lots of initiatives
- Offshore onshore coordination.
- Work delegation and status reporting to customer on a daily or
*Reply with below details with updated resume if you are interested.*
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*LinkedIn ID: *
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.