Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Title                             :  Java developer / Analyst

Location                      : Miami , FL

Duration                      :4-6 months

Extendable                  : yes

Skills                        : Java, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate, Springs, JSP

*Job description: *

In the role of Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply
your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software
Development Life Cycle including Design and Testing.

You will play an important role in creating the high level design

You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead
validation for all types of testing and support activities related to
implementation, transition and warranty.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125