*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Oracle SOA Architect*
*Location : Boston MA *
*Duration : Long Term Contract*
*Rate : Open*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
*Job Description: *
· A minimum 10 - 15 years of experience with listed
responsibilities and skill sets:
· Minimum 5 years of experience working with Application and
Integration Architectures with special consideration to those with
Enterprise Architecture experience.
· Very strong/expert level technology skills with these
technologies: Oracle BPM / SOA suite, Oracle AIA, Service Oriented
Architecture, Application frameworks, SOA /J2ee/integration design patterns
· Experience in continuous integration practice such as DEVOPS
providing interface between Systems Engineering, Systems Operations and
Application Development teams to help transform the organization into a
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery model across all LOB.
· 2+ years of cloud architecture experience including but not
limited to design and deployment of solutions for converged infrastructure,
IaaS and PaaS, self-service automated provisioning and on-demand
· Must have first-hand experience designing and building private
clouds, deploying workloads to public clouds, integrating cloud based
applications, and have a deep understanding of current hybrid cloud
technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Rackspace.
· Responsible for setting technical standards, including coding
standards, testing tools, frameworks, platforms, and process automation.
· Provide technical leadership to ensure design specifications are
realized throughout the development life cycle through rigorous Stage Gate
Review processes with exit criteria.
· Must be a strong, assertive communicator who can communicate high
level architectural concepts AND lead development groups to understand
design and implementation concepts.
· Strong exposure to SOA Governance, SOA road map, SOA Capability &
· Responsible to provide technical expert supporting the PM and
other members of the team in planning and estimation activities along with
rendering support for onsite and offshore model of execution.
· In-depth expertise in SOA security standards & patterns. Must
have strong experience incorporating enterprise security policies and
technology into the integration architecture. Must have hands-on experience
implementing security design addressing authentication, authorization,
Message confidentiality & Integrity.
· Experience in integration of enterprise class applications such
as Oracle EBS, SDFC, workday and SAP CRM.
· Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
Should have managed client expectations in a customer facing role in his
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.