Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
Title : Technology Lead _ JAVA
Location : *Phoenix ,Arizona*
Duration :6 months
Extendable : yes
Skills: ETL Design & Development experience
Should have experience in all SDLC phases
As a Technical lead you will work for application development and
maintenance with the biggest companies from manufacturing sector (in
particular in Auto OEM) in USA to develop new IT solutions.
Your activities will include:
· Design and develop new modules, products, and enhancements in
line with requirements. This will include requirements elicitation,
detailed design, coding, and testing, etc.
· Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the
project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
· Determine and provide the necessary level of technical
documentation during requirements gathering, based on technical services
group standards and procedures and discussions with project staff, industry
experience, and technical vendors.
· Assist the technical architect with scoping, identification of
project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such
as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
· Proactively work with Project Manager to ensure that appropriate
staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at
the appropriate time.
· Qualify and provide definition to technical strategy by
performing evaluations and assessments on the various technical aspects of
· Work closely with resources to create test plans and ensure that
issues are properly assigned, fixed, and regressed.
· Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team
· Provide technical consultancy to team and participate in business
development efforts including proposals, development plans, and
presentations, as directed.
· Participate in Knowledge Management activities with the objective
of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own
technology domain WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
· At least 7+ years of hands-on experience and fluent
knowledge in Java\J2EE
· At least 1 year experience working with IBM WAS server (v6 and
above) and Webservices ( SOAP and preferably RESTFUL too)
· Working knowledge of SQL (DB2) along with Query Optimization,
Performance Tuning, Designing and implementing application database
objects, Database Consistency Checks and Troubleshooting database issues.
· Working knowledge of Source Control- ClearCase- or similar
· At least 2 year working experience with Eclipse or at least 1
year work experience with IBM RAD with IBM WAS plugin.
· At least 1 year work experience with web applications – any n
tier is fine, but should be able to assist design and understand a
low-medium complexity level application end to end.
· At least 3 month in level 2 and above support or support allied
roles. (Can be waived for excellent candidates otherwise.)
· Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture with ability to adapt
to new advancements in technologies quickly.
· Working understanding of Design patterns and their implementation.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Experience in designing and writing test cases.
· Strong Analytical skills and ability to handle multiple threads.
· Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming
practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in
professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
· Understand system requirements and non-functional requirements
like performance, security, availability, scalability etc.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Candidate should be fluent in English
· Self-driven individual who can own a task and be proactive on
· Techno-Functional, hands on profile will be of high preference
· Great plus if the candidate can position himself\herself as a
solution arch for a medium complexity application and can provide view
points on upcoming technologies.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com / Gtalk: recrui1er
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.