*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*This is a 1 to 2 year project. *
*Orlando, FL. *
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:*
Knowledge of data warehousing technical components (e.g. ETL,Data Model), In
frastructure (e.g. hardware and software) and their integration. Knowledge o
f overall data warehouse architecture and designs, star schemas, dimensional
models, and data marts. Ability to develop efficient, flexible, extensible,
and scalable complex ETL mappings. Ability to be a function as a member of
the team. Ability to engage in collaborative development of the technology
strategy,technology standards, road maps, and practices. Must be skilled usi
ng PL/SQL, Unix, SQL Developer, and Toad.
· Work with the enterprise data architect and senior data warehouse archi
tects to gather requirements and provide estimates and scheduling.
· Analyze complex requirements to determine the best technical approach t
o meet requirements of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) procedures that sup
port Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
· Ability to work as a team player to achieve results. Must be able to bu
ildpositive working relationships with database administrators, ETL developers,
and BI developers.
· Responsible for the development of complex ETL processes for all projec
· Design data infrastructure across all technical environments
· Participate in the design, completeness and compatibility of the techni
cal infrastructure to support system performance, availability and architect
· Design and plan for the integration for all data warehouse technical co
· Provide input and recommendations on technical issues to the project ma
· Participate in testing of the data design, tool design, and data extrac
· Keep the Enterprise Data Architect and the Director of Applications inf
ormed about issues and incidents about which they should be aware.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.