*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Position Title: Functional Tester Mobile
Office Location: OH - Cincinnati
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $42/hr on C2C basis
Client - CSC
The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment
with QA strategy.
The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed
during requirements and
analysis phase within client projects; authoring test cases; and performing
for both project and support related activities.
The testers will be primarily performing manual testing but will be
assisting in the
maintenance and execution of regression test scripts using Selenium.
*Essential Job Functions:*
1. Work within various test methodologies such as SAFe agile
2. Functional Automation test script development using Modular frame
work scripting methodologies
3. Create QA Task List in order to meet objectives and deadlines
4. Participate in Requirement & Design Doc review session; evaluate
design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
5. Create high level Tests for automation
6. Execute Test scripts to validation correct functionality of
7. Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
8. Use SQL for back-end database validation
9. Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall
10. Coordinate Test script Reviews with stakeholders are being held
11. Perform various types of testing including white box,
integration, back-end DB validation, system testing as needed
12. Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script
13. Coordinate testing efforts between 3rd party testing team.
14. Keep Lead Tester informed of current state of quality and test
15. Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget
and quality constraints.
16. Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
17. Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life
18. Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
19. Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work
20. Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are
The ideal candidate would possess:
*Team/Position specific requirements (Experience, Skills, Tools,
5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance·
Prior experience in Agile software development methodology (SAFe approach
Strong understanding of test case creation and execution concepts and best
Prior experience using Quality Center for test case management·
Prior experience using Jira for defect tracking·
Good understanding of regression testing concepts and best practices·
Some experience scripting/coding in Selenium (Java development experience)·
Ability to succeed and focus in a fast paced environment with
*Other general requirements*·
Understand and utilize risk based testing techniques·
Understand and differentiate the various types of testing (unit, smoke,
system, user acceptance, regression, performance, and usability testing)·
Effectively analyze requirements to create usable test cases·
Conduct root cause analysis on system issues·
Document defects with clear information and steps to recreate·
Accurately estimate work assignments·
Manage and seek prioritization for tasks to meet project deadlines·
Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines·
Demonstrate excellent team work and collaboration skills·
Effectively communicate to management and business partners·
Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or have related
and equivalent work experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | *
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.