Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Title                             :  *Windows Administrator*

Location                      : Cranston, RI, USA

Duration                      : 6 months

Extendable                  : yes

*Job description:*

At least 4-5 years of experience in Windows Server (2k, 2k3, 2k8)

At least 4-5 years of experience in production support at  L2, L3

Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance

Technical Skills in Windows with Data Center Migration experience.

Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.

Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125