Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Title                             :  *LAMP Developer*

Location                      : *Sunnyvale, CA*

Duration                      : *1 year*

Extendable                  : yes

Skill                                : LAMP, (Linux Apache MySQL Perl/PHP)

Other Skills                     : Systems Administration

*Job Description –*

·         The LAMP developer should assist to capture capacity and
performance data for storage systems from multiple vendors.

·         In addition to Linux (OEL), Apache, Mysql, and Perl/PHP scripting
experience, the candidate should have a general understanding of enterprise
storage systems.

·         The preferred candidate should have a Systems Administration
background including shell and Perl scripting abilities.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125