*Location: Parsipany, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Interview: Face to face - No Skype*
*Recent managerial references will be verified**Thorough background check
will be run*
Our direct client located in Northern, NJ is looking for a J2EE Analyst for
a 6 month contract position. The candidate must be proficient at using
J2EE/Java technologies and understand all activities in the application
development department. This individual will demonstrate strong
analytical and problem solving skills while maintaining strong written and
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
- Advanced knowledge and demonstration of Java/J2EE.
- Possess a strong understanding of internal architecture, design
patterns and programming for Modular and Object Oriented programming.
- Understand all activities within an application development department.
- Strong leadership ability when managing cross functional team
atmospheres but also have the ability to work and act in a non-supervised
- Demonstrate a deep understanding on multiple SDLC methods.
- Understand the marketplace’s latest trends and mobile technologies.
- At least 6 years of application development experience in a Java
- Past experience in multi-location or offshore development teams.
- Demonstrate large scale enterprise project experience.
- At least 2 years of high level project management and design.
- At least 2 years of Unified Modeling Language (UML) experience.
- At least 2 years of Web Service integration experience.
- At least 2 years of performance in module level analysis and design.
- J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJBs, JSTL)
- XML Technologies & Web Services
- Web 2.0
- Spring MVC
- Experience with Oracle Data base, Oracle Coherence Data grid, Business
Rules Management Systems, Oracle SOA Suite will be a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.