*Location: Marlborough, MADuration: 6+ monthsInterview: There will be an
online tech test+Skype*
*Recent managerial references will be verified**Thorough background check
will be run*
The Manager is looking for a Senior level resource for this role.
Keys to the Position:
· Java, JEE, Spring and Tomcat are a must. Web-services integration
and RESTful is a plus
· 7+ years of Java UI Development experience
· 3+ years working with JQuery
· 2+ years with Angular and at least 1 year with Bootstrap - this
is a requirement
· 3+ years of Oracle experience – ability to write stored
procedures in PL/SQL
· AWS experience is a big +
· Financial Services experience is a +
· Hands-on experience on the following technologies would be
required for day-to-day operations from the on-boarding day:
· Java, JEE, Spring, Tomcat and web-services integration, RESTful a
· Experience in Messaging Technologies
· Expert in java scripts, including Bootstrap/Angular/JQuery
· Familiar with AWS services and SDK, SQS/SWF, RDS and related
security integration a strong plus
· Experience in Webservice calls to Oracle Reports Server, OBIEE,
Jasper, Cognos & Tableau is highly desirable.
· Oracle 11g databases, SQL and PL/SQL
· Shell scripting (ksh, bash, csh, Perl), job-scheduler (Maestro)
· Minimum 5 years of deep expertise in design and development of
JEE applications with Oracle databases.
· Ability to operate with less than perfect information and make
quick decisions when necessary, and be able to take existing applications
and work on enhancements and bug-fixes.
· Experience in working with & guiding offshore development teams
· This individual will help rewriting the in-house Enterprise
Reporting platform, a Java enterprise application for scheduling daily
batch and interactive reports. The individual will work within a project
team to understand design requirements, help developing technical designs,
test cases/scripts, and developing solutions and delivery of reporting
projects, across all tiers of the solution.
· Support the design, implementation, deployment and support of the
next generation of the in-house Enterprise Reporting solution.
· Work with a team of employees and consultants including offshore
vender-resourced staff for ongoing support and redevelopment.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.