*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Performance Test Lead*
8+ years of experience;
Leading the execution of performance tests scheduled during his or her
respective shift. This includes:
Ensuring all team members properly fulfill their roles
Reviewing the results of tests Leading the triage of issues, escalating
This role is basically technical facilitation and management. A good fit
candidate is a technician whose interested in transitioning to management
- Having worked on Unix commands and shell scripting.
- Have worked on HP Load runner tool.
- Having knowledge of oracle technologies Oracle 11g and PL/SQL
(Understanding of Query plans, AWR Reports etc.)
- Having understanding of performance testing (like CPU Utilizations,
Response time, network latency, think time etc.).
- Having good data collection/analysis/compilation/data comparison/data
- Having knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Understanding of any version management tool like SVN, VSS etc.
- Understanding of and experience is leading development efforts on the
J2EE platform. This is most important technical requirement.
- Oracle DBMS for OLTP systems
- Basic performance testing concepts
- Conceptual understanding of systems architecture
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and experiences to facilitate the
resolution of various technical issues. Does not have to solve them alone,
but must be able to lead a group of SMEs from different disciplines in
order to arrive at a solution
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.