Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
Title : *Windows Admin*
Location : *Richardson, TX, USA*
Duration : *6+ months*
Extendable : yes
*Job Description –*
Looking for a Senior Windows Systems Administrator with strong technical
Service skill set to join the IS team!
The candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining Windows
Infrastructure with emphasis on Windows security.
Areas of emphasis include server hardening, security vulnerability
remediation, security patching,
Ability to configure and secure Active Directory and IIS is required.
Previous experience with
Technical controls required by PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, and/or HIPAA is
Strong customer service and communication skills are required, as well as
the ability to work
Closely with teammates and business partners. Excellent written and oral
Ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external customers
· Required Experience: Minimum of 6 years of windows server
administration experience with
· Microsoft Back office products such as Windows Server 2008/2012,
· Internet Information Server (IIS), WSUS, Project Server, and
· At least two years’ experience with security products such as
Antivirus, Event Logging, Patching, Configuration Management, Border
Security, or vulnerability scanning products.
· Familiarity with server-class hardware from major vendors
such as Dell
or IBM and ability to build Windows servers with minimal supervision.
· An enterprise background including experience with several
hundred servers across multiple sites is required.
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Administration and
Group Policy is required.
· Experience installing and administering software products
such as McAfee
· McAfee Web Gateway, and IBM BigFix Enterprise Server is desired
but not required. Candidate
· will be working with teammates in Europe and Asia so occasional
early morning and some
· evening hours will be required due to time zone differences.
Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or MCITP (Windows Server)
MCSE or equivalent experience
*Thanks & Regards,*
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com / Gtalk: recrui1er
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.