Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Job Title: Embedded Test Engineer*
*Job Location: Mayfield Heights, Cleveland, Ohio*
*Years of Experience: 5+ years*
• Developing Unit test specifications for C/C++ embedded code
• Resolution of static code analysis findings with debugging
• Resolution of anomalous product behavior (e.g., bug fixes)
with debugging and testing
Must Have Job Skills:
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience in real-time embedded
software programming in C/C++
2. Debugging with emulator, preferably experience with Wind
River Workbench and VxWorks
3. Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design,data
4. Excellent C/C++ Programming. skills
5. Experience in unit testing and writing unit test cases
1. Experience in developing and debugging embedded software for
multicore processors or knowledge of ARM processor architecture.
2. Experience in writing unit testswith CPPUnit.
3. Experience writing device drivers for Wind River VxWorks.
4. Experience in agile development methodology.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
with concentration in softwareor equivalent knowledge in the areas of
embedded real-time software engineering
String to search
• Real-time Embedded debugging
• Unit Testing , CPPUnit
• RTOS, VxWorks, WindRiver Workbench
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.