PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *PeopleSoft HCM Portal Techno-Functional
Consultant *for one of our clients *Minneapolis, MN*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *PeopleSoft HCM Portal Techno-Functional Consultant

*Location: *Minneapolis, MN

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         10  + years of  experience as PeopleSoft HCM - Portal
Techno-Functional

·         Can work Individually as a PS Portal Techno-Functional consultant

·         Experience in implementing Peoplesoft 9.1  Portal with HCM , CRM
and other applications.

·         SSO experience required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*