Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!
I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability
An early response is really appreciated.
Job Role: *Senior Build and Release Engineer*
Work Location: Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Duration: *1 year*
Extension Possible: Yes
*Job Description: *
· 5 years of experience in release engineering and/or configuration
management supporting a high volume web facing property.
· 2 years or more experience leading small teams in a technical
· Demonstrated experience developing automated build and release
management automation systems and tools.
· Expert-level competency of Git & Github/Stash (merging,
branching, best practices).
· Deep administrative knowledge of source code version control
systems - SVN and GIT required.
· Master of setting up and/or maintaining automated build & deploy
· Strong working knowledge with scripting languages,
perl and python.
· Deep experience with build management tools (make, maven, ant,
· Experience with web development (including C++, Java, XML,
messaging protocols, and Web Services), service-oriented architecture.
· Proven experience to thrive in a complex software systems
involving multi-platform development environment.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com / Gtalk: recrui1er
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.