*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Participate actively in the Test Plan & Test Strategy preparation
· Design test plan, test cases, test execution and reporting.
· Provide Effort Estimation, metrics collection and organize own
· Mentor junior team members
*Mandatory Skills (All)*
· Prior experience in OSS testing – Inventory & Provisioning Systems
· Experience in testing – test scope designing, test planning,
execution & reporting
· Experience in effort estimation, metrics, defect tracking &
· Knowledge in telecom domain - Network topologies, Transmission
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Ability to interact with the customer especially for problem
solving and testing/integration
· Experience in Automation tool & scripting language will be added
*Preferred Skills (JD 1: BGW)*
· Good understanding Layer1 technologies like SDH, SONET, OTN etc
· Understanding or exposure of real Layer1 networks
* Preferred Skills (JD 2: VRD)*
· Good understanding Layer1 technologies like SDH, SONET, OTN and
Layer 2 technologies like Ethernet , PPP , FR etc.
· Knowledge of layer 3 devices like switches, routers and
technologies which allow network to network communications.
* Preferred Skills (JD 3: VoIP)*
· Testing experience on IP Based Unified Communications (IP PBX,
Unified Messaging, Web/Voice Conferencing,
SBCs, Media Gateways/Gateway Controllers, SIP Trunking)
· Experience in VoIP and Video over IP and related protocols such
as SIP, RTP and Audio/Video Codecs
· Experience in Interop testing of PBX (Cisco & Avaya) and
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.