*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : BPM Architect*
*Location : Austin Texas*
*Duration : 1 Year*
*Rate : Open*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com call at 248-440-7994*
*Need a Matching resumes, must have excellent communication skills*
The BPM Technical Architect is our lead for everything about process
implementation with our customers. Ultimately responsible for all the
technical deliverables that make our process designs reality, the Architect
must also be comfortable talking with customers and business users about
their requirements and the implications of implementation decisions. Expect
to lead projects, mentor others, lead by example, and deliver Proofs of
The BPM Technical Architect should be a consummate expert in BPM software,
enterprise software, software architecture, and BPMN. Currently our
primary focus is IBM BPM, Websphere Lombardi Edition, and/or Lombardi
Teamworks. If you're the technical go-to in your organization, but you need
to build your experience with process design, BP3 is a great place to hone
your skills. Expertise in related technology is a great benefit: XML,
queries, database schema design, etc.
*Primary Responsibilities and Activities*
- Design of business processes in BPMN.
- Iteractive development of process designs: playing back these
implementations to users and stakeholders in order to converge on the right
requirements and solution.
- Design of technical deliverables.
- Implementation of technical deliverables: working processes,
services, user interfaces, integrations, database queries, web services,
etc. As needed.
- Iteractive development of user interfaces in the context of the
process: playing back UI implementations to users and stakeholders in order
to converge on the right requirements and solution.
- Engaging in planning activities with customers: upgrades, process
- Tracking metrics that are meaningful to support dashboards and
reporting / visualization.
- Travel to customer sites to work directly with customer technical
staff and mentor their use of BPM suites.
- Travel to customer sites to work directly with customer business staff
to validate requirements, play back solutions, and collaborate on process
and UI designs.
- Develop best practices as the BPM field continues to develop and
*Education and Training*
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Computer Science or
similar technical major.
- Five to ten years of technical consulting experience, including
customer-facing and travel experience.
- More than three years of experience with a BPM software suite
- Previous experience specifically with Lombardi Teamworks, Websphere
Lombardi Edition, or IBM BPM must have
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.