*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : BPM Developer*
*Location : Austin, TX*
*Duration : 1 Years Contract*
Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com call at 248-440-7994
BP Labs is building a development team and is looking for an aspiring lead
engineer to help us grow. This person will be integral to our mission to
revolutionize the role of process in the enterprise by making business
processes more accessible, transparent, and engaging to all
participants. A successful candidate should have a great grasp of
programming concepts, design patterns, and languages. In addition the
candidate will also have the ability to mentor, coach, and lead less
experienced software engineers.
In this role you will be expected to help us create and maintain our
development standards in the following areas
- Code Reviews
- Technical Direction
- Establishing Best Practices
At BP3 we work with the following technologies and expect that you are
either an expert, on your way to being an expert, or highly motivated to
become an expert, in some of the following:
- SQL, XML, etc.
- Node.js, Angular.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, and other similar projects
- RESTful webservices
- Bonus: knowledge or interest in BPMN
We're not expecting to find the expert in all of these technologies, but we
want someone who is motivated to get there, while building software with a
lot of value for BP3.
BPLabs focuses on creation of software that runs on top of, along side, or
within BPM software suites. The goal for these solutions is to enable
delivery of process solutions at a higher level of quality. We also
specialize in the creation of tools that enable technical delivery teams to
perform actions that are not possible within the BPM suites available
Some examples of our current and near term projects include:
- Brazos UI Toolkit <http://www.bp-3.com/brazos/> – a responsive UI for
- Brazos for Activiti – bringing our responsive UI approach to Activiti
- Software analysis tools to understand BPMN XML models and software
- "Heroku for BPM"
- Cloud BPM management software
- Innovative visualizations for business processes
- Software for continuous integrated development/testing of BPM solutions
- Software for performance testing of BPM installations
- BPM solution delivery community site
*Education and Training*
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Computer Science or
similar technical major, or equivalent professional experience.
- Five or more years of software development experience.
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.