*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Senior Oracle Developer/DBA (Locals ONLY)*
*Location: Reston, VA*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
*Rate-$50/hr on C2C*
*Face-to-Face is a MUST after phone interview*
*Locals/Within driving distance to Reston, VA folks ONLY*
- 7+ years of experience working as an Oracle Developer and DBA and have
STRONG expertise with Database Design, SQL & PL/SQL tuning for performance
- MUST be proficient in Oracle development as well as PL/SQL.
- Experience with maintaining and enhancing legacy Oracle databases in
support of production break fixes and application enhancements.
- Works as part of a development team to perform the database tasks
related to application enhancements, such as creating new tables and/or
columns, writing and tuning PL/SQL, SQL scripts and stored procedures and
debugging production database issues.
- Builds and unit tests database scripts and works with Configuration
Management to ensure the builds are successfully and accurately promoted to
the QA environment for testing and then to the production environment.
- Experience with designing and building Oracle databases that comply
with existing database standards and established design patterns.
- Troubleshoots Oracle database issues and optimization issues using AWR
reports and Explain Plans.
- Must have excellent communication and teaming skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently or as part of
a development team.
- May provide guidance/training to more junior staff.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.