Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *SAP APO consultant *

Location                                  : *Huston, TX *

Duration                                 : 6 months

Extension                             : Yes

Years of experience             : 12 +

Skill                                       : SAP APO SNP DP (IBP) expert,
12 + years of relevant experience

*Job Description:*

·         Understand the Client business and provide a APO IT systems road
map / Define strategy which will align to client business and IT vision.

·         Prepare Blue print and detailed plan for implementing SAP IBP
solution.

·         Align and Integrate with other ongoing Larger SAP ERP
implementation plan. Candidate must be expert in APO area who can guide
client and prepare roadmap / strategy for implementing SAP APO solution

*Thanks & Regards,*

*  Bharadwaj*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company