Share resume for the below position at akank...@sysmind.com
*Position:: Application Developer with Investran Experience*
*Location:: Madison, NJ*
*Duration:: 1+ Year*
*Roles & Responsibilities:- *
This person will be responsible for creating Business Requirement Document
(BRD’s), Report development, testing, and maintaining the Investran
application. Assisting in evaluating client needs, analyzing business
requirements, and defining information systems solutions to address complex
business needs, training on the Investran products. This role will also
have business intelligence responsibilities and requires previous
experience with the design and creation of reports.
• Program Specifications and Interface Control Documents –
responsible for updating existing documentation or creating new
documentation when new functionality or reporting is added.
• Business Automations – responsible for analyzing and
converting business process flow utilizing Excel OLE DB & Excel macro
• Analyzing current business processes, defining work flow and
completing gap analysis in respective business areas requirements and able
to develop recommendations to solve for local or regional requirements.
• Working with technical and business personnel to write
detailed specifications for reporting, systems requirements, use cases, and
• Report Development – Documents business requirements and
develops reports utilizing SSRS / Crystal Reports / Excel OLE DB / XML
• Testing – responsible for coordinating testing efforts with
Investran vendor, developing test cases surrounding the application,
customization to ensure completeness of work. This is to be done prior to
the release of the work to the business testers working with the Software
• Performs data inputs, importing of data and migrations
ensuring consistency and accuracy of data and hierarchical structures where
necessary. Uses appropriate mechanisms and troubleshoots/follows-up on
issues that may arise.
• Developing communication and implementing strategies around
• Position requires the ability to quickly trouble shoot
issues and think outside of the box.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.