*Hello **Professional,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
with me.*

*Job Title        **: Ruby on Rails Developer*

*Location        : Lake Forest, IL*

*Duration        : 6 + Months*

*Interview       **: Face to Face*

*Note        : Need Local Consultant. Only.*

Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com call at 248-440-7994

SaveUp is an award winning application that rewards consumers for positive
financial behavior by giving them points for paying down their debt,
increasing savings and engaging with fiscal education material. They use
these points to play games, enter into sweepstakes and win money/prizes.

*Job Summary*

Interested in Big Data? We are just now to point where we’re starting to
aggregate and shape our data to monetize. This person would play a key role
in helping structure the data in a way that is beneficial to our clients.
We are looking at using Aqua Fold for data analysis but are open to tools
you have experience with http://www.aquafold.com/aquadatastudio.html

Aside from Big Data, you would be actively involved in shaping the product
roadmap and leading these projects. Some projects of note on the horizon:

·         Optimizing the user experience and work flow

·         Optimizing the odds for our games, and how often users win to
maximize member retention

·         Adding/developing new games for SaveUp

·         Developing a leaderboard or head-to-head style quiz game for our
educational content

·         Enhancing our educational portal to resemble something like Khan
Academy

·         Customizing SaveUp for B2B clients – employers as a Financial
Wellness Program and FIs as a custom rewards platform for them to pass
through to their members

*What we NEED:*

·         2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails Development

·         4+ years of experience with RDMS – we use PostgreSQL

*What we would like you to have:*

·         Experience with structuring data

·         Experience with reports development

·         Experience with AngularJS

·         Experience with HTML5

·         Experience with JavaScript

·         Experience with jQuery

·         Experience with CSS 3 and/or 5

·         Experience with SASS

 *Thanks & regards*

 *Jason | IT Recruiter *

*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*

*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*

*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*

*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*

E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com

Gmail: jason.pega...@gmail.com