Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
Job Role : *Middleware Admin *
Location : *Collegeville, PA, US.*
Duration : 6 months
Extension : Yes
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Middleware technologies
· Years of Post Graduate degree or equivalent could be considered
as work experience years
· At least 3+ years of strong experience in Apache and JBoss
· Strong knowledge on ACE load balancer and Single Sign-On (SSO)
· Strong knowledge on UNIX and shell scripting.
· Knowledge on Oracle database
· Knowledge on Informatica, Business Objects, Cognos
· Manage and help for in-scope Middleware technology platforms,
tools and software procurement activities. Good exposure to optimization
and performance management of Middleware technologies.
· Good exposure in Design, Architecture, Configuration, Deployment
and Troubleshooting of Middleware issues.
· Performance fine-tuning and Patch Management, on production
servers as per client requirement, Troubleshooting & resolving the
escalated issues by analyzing logs & thread dumps and coordinating with
respective vendors, Very good understanding and working experience in UNIX.
· Solution Deployment – Design detailing of Middleware technologies
components, product evaluation & recommendation, deployment &
implementation of infrastructure components, training & change management,
Support & Maintenance – Knowledge transfer & System appreciation for
Middleware Technology platforms.
· Assist in Incident Management , diagnosis of environment issues
· Pro-active application/environment monitoring
· Provide Operational support for production and non-production
· Post database refresh/cloning activities of application
· Troubleshoot application error/issues
· Weekly application maintenance
· Performing application and patch deployment as per request
· Plan, co-ordinate and validate application environments for
· Strong Communication skill
· Work collaboratively across project teams
· Work directly with multiple teams under stressful situations
· Collaboration Skills/Partnering/Facilitation Skills are required
· Learn new technologies and processes quickly
· Quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences and mentor
other team members
*Thanks & Regards,*
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com / Gtalk: recrui1er
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.