PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Unix Admin *for one of our clients *Fairfield
CT and Malvern PA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Unix Admin
*Location: *Fairfield CT and Malvern PA
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Note: Need only Green Card or US Citizen.*
• 5-8 years of experience as Linux / Unix Webserver administrators in
web hosting industry.
• Advanced knowledge on Apache, Tomcat, Java environments
• Advanced knowledge on scripting languages like Bash, Python
• Advanced knowledge on automation tools like Puppet, Jenkins
• Advanced knowledge on db servers like Oracle, MSSql and MySql
• Good to have knowledge and experience on cloud platforms –
• Good communication and client interaction skills.
• Good to have technical + ITIL V3 foundation certification
Do you have strong experience on Linux / Unix webserver management?
Do you have strong work experience on apache?
Do you have strong experience on tomcat?
Do you have strong experience on JVM configuration?
Do you have strong experience on shell scripting?
Do you have experience on any nosql servers like mongodb?
Do you have experience on any configuration management tools like Puppet
Do you have experience on db servers like mysql or oracle?
Do you have experience on cloud platforms like AWS?
Do you have experience on version control system like Git
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.