Position : Java Developer

Location : Los Angeles CA

Duration : 12 months

·           With strong: CSS, bootstrap/foundation/grid systems. Must be
good in Java. They must understand and have worked in +Responsive Design.

·           They must have production experience and understand “Why the
frameworks are there?”

·           Performance is very big: front end and back end.

·           Backbone and Angular JS experience is a must.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com