*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title **: **Solutions Architect (JAVA)*
*Location : **Washington, DC*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
* Strong Enterprise Architecture background and several years of experience
as an Enterprise Solution Architect.
* Extensive skills and experience in Java/J2EE, Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), ESB and software design practices.
* AJAX, JSP, Tag Libraries, Spring, SQL/PL SQL, XML, XSLT
* Experience with JBoss EAP 6 and above, Spring framework, Hibernate, REST
Web Services, CICM process, Maven, Sonar etc.
* Experience in using Agile Scrum Methodology.
* Expertise in the development of standards, reference architecture,
architectural governance, diagramming, design patterns and IT practices.
* Experience in all phases of SDLC including project management,
architecture, requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, performance
measurement and operations.
* Ability to communicate object-oriented and multi-tier application design
requirements and concepts to one or more development teams, monitor
expected results, and provide recommendations, ensuring that application
development adheres to the SDLC, coding standards, and the guidelines set
by the architecture team. Work with Database Administrators to make
recommendations for a design team to follow during design and development.
* Strong hands on experience with performing solution architecture duties
including adhering to overall architecture standards, design, development
and implementation of front-end applications, back-end processing,
database, replication and network connectivity.
* Strong understanding of transforming business requirements into
appropriate technical solutions. Experience interacting with business users
to accurately understand their business area and their requirements.
Skilled at working with business users to co-design solutions.
* Experience in implementing technology solutions to federal government
* Ability to discuss and contribute technically to a wide range of
technical disciplines including network operations, service desk,
infrastructure management, web application architecture, software
development, COTS integration. mobile solutions, cloud integration and
* More than ten years' experience in information system development,
functional and data requirements analysis, system analysis and design,
programming, and program design.
* Skilled at communicating solution options to business users and help
* Sun certified J2EE Architect and Java Programmer.
* PMP Certification
Education and years of experience
* BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.