Please reply at

*Position  : SAP APO TesterLocation  : Redmond, WADuration  : Long Term

Must have experience in APO Configurable Process Scheduling (CPS) Using
GATP Location and Non location substitution
Experience in testing APO supply chain modeling, CIF integration models,
and trouble-shooting CIF issues
Experience in testing  APO modules such as GATP, DP, SNP and PP/DS;
Experience in testing scheduling Back order processing , Monitoring
Experience in testing APO Global Activity check, Complete Delivery,
Location substitution and Delivery Grouping
Test experience in Backward and Forward scheduling process using APO CPS
Experience APO product allocation
Unit, SIT and Regression testing experiences
Test planning, execution and signoff
eCATT automation experiences