*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Microsoft SharePoint Developer with strong BI expertise*
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*No of positions: 02*
*Rate Cap: US$55/hr MAX*
Need VISA Copy
· 7+ years of hands-on SharePoint portal based application
development, implementation and execution.
· Develop SharePoint applications using Visual Studio, SharePoint
Designer, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, MS SQL Server, including the design and
implementation of custom web parts and other programs utilizing the
SharePoint object model.
· Develop reports through Reporting Services (SSRS) from a variety
of data sources including Analysis Services Cubes and relational databases.
Integrate third-party tools/technologies with SharePoint applications.
· Software development fundamentals (including object-oriented
design, multi-layer design, debugging, unit-testing, automated builds,
code-reviews and re-factoring etc.).
· SharePoint Server 2010, 2013
· SharePoint Designer 2010, 2013
· Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0
· Active Directory Fundamentals, understanding of Single-Sign-On
and Security policies.NET Framework/ASP.Net/C# latest versions
· Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012, and
solid understanding of database structure design principles.
· Working Knowledge of Report Model (smdl).
· Experience with ad-hoc reporting design and tools.
· Desired experience with Nintex workflow tools for SharePoint.
· Hands-on experience is desirable in technical project management
and Agile/Scrum product development life cycles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.