*Greetings from Robert,*

*Role: Senior systems Analyst/ SR. Java Technical Lead –  Woodland Hills,
CA – 6months plus*

*Rate: $62/hr on C2C Max*

*Job Description:*

•             9 or more years’ relevant experience; multi-platform
experience, expert level experience with business and technical
applications;

•             Strong knowledge of OOD, software design patterns and
principles

•             Strong skill-set in Java Spring, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring
Web, Spring WS, Hibernate and XML transformation.

•             Strong JPA, JTA, JMS and Spring framework

•             Strong knowledge JUnit and Test Driven Development practices

•             Experience with Microsoft SQL Server

•             Strong problem solving abilities and able to work under
minimal supervision

•             Create architectural solutions that articulate the business
context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.

•             Ability to size a development initiative from high level
business requirements and provide estimated level of effort.

•             Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface
with more senior co-workers and leadership with confidence and clarity

•             Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead
multiple or large projects and provide troubleshooting support.

•             Participates in review and decision making for enterprise
solutions.

•             Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions
and data information planning effort.

 *Technology stack** / **Mandatory:*

•             Java/J2EE ,JSP

•             IBM Websphere, RSA

•             Spring Framework (Spring Core, ORM and Batch)

•             SQL Server 2008 or above

•             Unix, Shell Script

*Preferred:*

•               JDK 1.6

•             Ext-JS 3.x, 4.x

•             Drools 5

•             JUnit

•             Maven 2

•             Hudson

•             IBM RAD/ Eclipse

•             Rational Toolsets (Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Clear Quest,
RationalDesign, RAD, RSA, RSM)

•             Business Process Modeling

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>*
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.*