*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Java Developer with LifeRay Portal*
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Submit with Visa Copy !!*
· 6+ years of total Java development experience
· *MUST have 1+ years of experience working with LifeRay Portal*
· Excellent user interface design and implementation experience in
· Strong LifeRay implementation on Tomcat/TC Server on both windows
and Linux platform.
· Strong experience in LifeRay integration with LDAP.
· Strong experience in MSSQL database - able to write good MS SQL
queries and Stored Procedures.
· 3+ years of experience on Spring framework
· Experience with Liferay Portal administration , such as
Installation and configuration of development and production environments,
Platform administration through the Control Panel, Application design and
· Strong hands-on experience in writing and deploying portlets,
extensions, hooks and themes.
· Design and implementation of custom page layouts
· Database configuration
· Organization of users and pages across collection types
· Configuration and custom styling of out-of-box applications
· Integration with legacy third-party applications
· Software development fundamentals (including object-oriented
design, multi-layer design, debugging, unit-testing, automated builds,
code-reviews and re-factoring etc.).
· Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum product development.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.