Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for providing technical support for
the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new
capabilities, and providing Information Technology with a perspective on
the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities
facing the company.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
1. Support, configure, and develop the SharePoint environments, which
include company's main intranet portal, team sites, external site and other
2. Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search, content
hub and excel services.
3. Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and
4. Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in
accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
5. Support end users with all SharePoint related issues.
6. Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying
levels of skills.
7. Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
8. Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business
requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a
project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and
9. Assist with software development project plans, including scoping,
scheduling, and implementation.
*Acquisition & Deployment: *
10. Test recommended, emerging SharePoint and application development
software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and
11. Assist with efficient implementation of new software products, tools or
systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
12. Assist with software improvements and upgrades.
*Operational Management: *
13. Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software
engineers to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint framework, sites,
14. Enhance SharePoint functionality and/or performance as necessary.
15. Generate website statistics and reports as needed, using custom or
16. Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
17. Work with desktop support staff on deployment of necessary end user
*Knowledge, Skills & Abilities and Work Environment*
• Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 fundamentals including out of the
box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages.
• Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of
service applications, web applications, site collection administration,
solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and
• Experience using SharePoint Designer and deploying solutions.
• Understanding of InfoPath forms development and deployment.
• Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL
2008/2012 database, integration and reporting solutions to be integrated
with the SharePoint farm.
• Understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio and Web systems architecture.
• Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including .Net
Service Communication applications.
• Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality,
interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
• Experience developing test cases and test plans.
• Experience in Information architecture and taxonomy development.
*Personal Attributes: *
• Able to communicate effectively with technical as well as non-technical
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly elf-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.