Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
This recruitment will be used as a Project Manager II position in the DCF
Business Intelligence Section. The individual in the position will support
the design, development, construction, and implementation of a data
warehouse based on information from the state child support online system.
This data warehouse reporting will be used primarily by the Bureau of Child
Support and will act as the foundation for multi-facetted reporting and
supporting strategic, data-driven decision making, including the use of
The individual in this position will:
• Be responsible for technical and overall project management on enterprise
wide business intelligence applications and architecture. Develops project
charters, plans, deliverables, and other project artifacts.
• Works closely with the project sponsor and IT senior management to
understand and prioritize project tasks. Solves complex technical problems.
Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative
solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of
alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence.
• Builds an effective team and directs the work of the project team to meet
project milestones. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the
form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence documentation,
tools and systems. Develops data/information quality metrics.
• Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise
wide business intelligence solutions. Participate in special projects as
• Have 7 to 10 years of project management experience with leading large
and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and
systems. Professional certification is highly desirable.
Other Notes to Vendors:
1) An in person interview will be required before a final hire is made.
2) Please bring three (3) business references to an interview.
3) A background check may be required before final hire
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.