Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : Cassandra Technology Lead

Location                                  : Minneapolis, MN, USA

Duration                                  : 6 months

Extension                                : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of

·         7 + years total experience with 2 years of work experience in

·         In depth understanding of Cassandra architecture and concepts

·         Strong Java skills and knowledge of API integration with Cassandra

·         Extensive working knowledge in Java/J2EE, RESTful/ SOAP Web
Services, Spring

·         Knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery

·         Knowledge of No SQL best practices and performance tuning

·         Experience with cloud computing platforms

·         Experience in troubleshooting large scale distributed systems

·         Familiar with continuous integration and delivery

·         Familiar with systems automation and configuration management

·         Familiar with test driven development and work experience in
agile environments

·         Knowledge of operational and security best practices is desired

·         Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and

·         Ability to work as part of team on tasks, and projects with
minimum supervision.

·         Retail domain knowledge a plus

 *Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125