*Good day,*
*We do have very urgent position below mansion so please share me the
profile to naren...@elementtechnologies.com

*Title: Perl Support (Production Support) 11 AM to 8 PM shift timings*

*Duration: 6 months to long term*

*Location: NYC*

*Rate : $60-65/hr on C2C all inclusive *

*Job Description:*

•           At least 3 years of experience in application support

•           At least 2 years of experience in PERL

•           At least 2 years of experience with DB2 UDB, Sybase

•           At least 2 years of experience with Unix

•           At least 2 years of experience with support in Production
environment, UAT

•           At least 1 year of experience with L1L2 support

•           At least 1 year of experience to work in team environment and
client interfacing skills

•           Analytical and Communication skills

•           Planning and Co-ordination skills

•           Experience and desire to work Global delivery environment

Thnaks & Regards

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854