Please reply at

*Note :* This is Not our direct client requirement, We are working with
single layer.

*Position  :  SAP SD\MMLocation  : Redmond, WADuration  : 6 Months +
Extension upto 12 months*

The HM is looking to fill SAP configurator position asap. Please find the
JD below. Here is what they pay attention on:

*SD\MM & APO GATP experience with CPS*