Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : Maximo consultant

Location                                  : Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

Duration                                  : 3-6 months

Extension                                : Yes

*Job Description:*

·         Good in Maximo package

·         5-6 years of hands on experience

·         Excellent communication and Analytical skills

·         Should be able to work with the client on requirements and derive
test scenarios and test cases

·         Should be able to create test strategy and plan

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125