Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Overland Park Kansas*
*6+months to 2 years *
*Rate :$50/hr... max *
Project Manager who has recently managed a Point of Sale project. (if they
have not done this, do not submit)
· Implementation of a new point of sale system
· Heavy requirements gathering and conceptual knowledge from a data
and database integration standpoint
· They are wanting to upgrade all credit card machines. Wanting to
implement the new credit card swiping devices that read the new chip they
are putting on the front of credit cards now, i.e., American express
· Also might include - upgrading the master controller which
transmits data back to home office – so maybe an upgrade or new install of
a master controller might be necessary.
· Don’t have to know how to integrate or install but must be able
to communicate and understand the concepts involved in this because the
vendor’s would be installing this
· Project will involve integrating with software and hardware
systems and also communicating with the corporate systems
· Most of the project will involve working with the vendors that
will carry out the implementation and new installs
· AMC POS project manager would be doing requirements gathering,
creating requirements for defining hardware software and security
· Heavy requirements gathering, writing charters, scheduling,
· Collaboration with other parts of the technical team
· No supervisory duties except overseeing the vendor’s technical
team and making sure the project is within scope and on time.
· Point of sale integration into current systems and being able to
verify heavy data transactions transfer successfully.
· Understand the concepts of point of sale and the data integration
· Development background is a plus in understanding requirements,
no development necessary however
· Someone that understands card readers and experience in security
would be a plus
· Understanding the POS lingo and how to integrate with the
· Networking infrastructure background would be a plus as well
Other projects for this PM down the road:
Gift card and loyalty program.
· Proof of concept for gift card and loyalty program and then
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.