Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Apps Developer/ **Kintana Consultant*
for one of our clients *Santa Clara, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle Apps Developer/ Kintana Consultant

*Location: *Santa Clara, CA

*Duration: *6 - 12 Months

*Req Details:*

*Job Description :*

 Must have experience in Kintana upgrade, production support,

Kintana System: Kintana Ver 9.2 or 9.3 With eBIZ with Oracle 11g
DB on Solaris 10

 Validate and test current functionalities

ü  Fix issues during upgrade

ü  Support and fix issues during UAT

ü  Perform upgrade .

ü  Strong knowledge of software development life cycles

ü  Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills

ü  Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal
skills/team player

ü  Ability to work independently with initiative

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *