Dear Recruiters,

Hope you are doing great…!!!

Let me know if you have any matching position for our consultant. Please
add my id  in your distribution list and
please share me your daily requirements.

Kindly contact me on / 919-655-4576. Wishing
to have a successful business future with you.

Please find the attached resume of our consultant *Satya – Sr. Oracle Apps

*Consultant Details**:-            *

 *Name: Satya*

 *Technology: Oracle Apps Developer*

*Visa: H1B*

*Experience: 8 plus*

*Current Location: Grain Valley, MISSOURI*

*Relocation: Yes*

*Availability: 2 week’s notice period**.*

Thanks & Regards

*Siva Prasad **,*

*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

*Ph: 919 655 4576 || Fax 347-296-3797*

*Email: <>*

*Gtalk: cts.siva1*