*Hope you are doing good.*

*Please let me know you have suitable consultants for* *Application
Support,** At  Hammonton, NJ.*

*Please send resume to pa...@clearthougtsolutions.com

*Job Description:*

Position: Application Support

Location: Hammonton, NJ

Duration: 6 months plus

*Application Support Consultant:*

1.    The client is looking for someone who has solid experience doing
application support – Lawson, Hyperion or other financial applications

2.    Must have  experience working on a small team or in a small shop
environment.  Must have the ability to “wear many hats”.

3.    Individual must be well rounded and not just
a SQL or SSRS developer.  I am not looking for someone who takes specs and
writes code

4.    Must be a self-starter and willing to investigate any problem that
comes on their desk

5.    Must have very good personality and have ability to communicate
effectively with managers, as well as end-users.

*Additional Job Detail******

*Required experience:*

·        Programming with VB.net <http://vb.net/>, Access, SQL, VBA, SSRS,
SQL Queries, T-SQL

·         SSIS and SQL Agent

·         Supporting OLTP

·         End user trouble ticket and hotline support

·         Application software installation

·         XML configuration file management

·         Creation of test data to emulate production scenarios

·         Knowledge of customer care and billing system architecture and
processing a plus

·         Public utility experience a big plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

Pavan Kumar K,
Jr IT Recruiter,
Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,