Requirement - SAP Insurance Test Lead

Location - Stamford, CT

Duration - 6 months+

Rate – Depends on experience. Need competitive rates

Phone Screen to Hire

 •             College Degree in technology, engineering or finance relate

•             10+ years of QA experience

•             In-depth understanding of insurance (life and/or property &
casualty) required

•             Must have experience testing SAP Financial Services (FS) with
experience in SAP RI (Reinsurance Management), SAP CD (Collections &
Distribution) and SAP BP (Business Partner)

•             Must have experience with HP ALM

•             Experience with testing Business Intelligence applications

•             Must have superior written & communication skills to lead a
global team testing complex technologies

•             Experience in a hands-on leadership capacity to provide
mentoring of QA team members, knowledge sharing and helping to advance the
skills of the team overall

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320