*Hi Associate,*
*Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest .*
*" Reply me at vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> "*

*Position: VLSI Board Design/Hardware Design Consultant *
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: 6+Months*

*VLSI Board Design *
   - *Lead/ consultant, who is hands-on with hardware design: 8-10yrs
*Digital (and little on Analog designs) – controller based boards,
   interfacing various peripherals such as UART, Ethernet, GPIO, I2C, SPI etc,
   Tft display and secondary controller on board, power management circuits
   (AC-DC/DC-DC) *
*Good understanding of component selection, RoHS, PCB routing requirements
   from design perspective *
*Understanding of design guidelines associated with EMI/EMC needs for IEC
   electrical safety standards/ IEC 60601 standards/UL *
   - *Ability to understand product schematics and design and make
   suggestions on design end.*

*Thanks and regards,*

* Vicky Menon *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter || IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5217 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:vi...@itscient.com
<email%3avi...@itscient.com> ||Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> ||*