*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Title: Java Developer*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client: NYPD*

*skills:Struts, Webservices (Restfull), Jquery, HTML 5(optional), J2EEH1b
copy mandatory.*

*Thanks & RegardsSriram,Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise
Professional sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>Direct:
732-429-1833Desk:7325268688 Ext:  1061433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2Iselin,Nj
08830Fax #201-508-2996Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously
you registered to receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in
at sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed *