Please reply at

*Position  : UCCE Network Consulting EngineerLocation  : Remote Duration  :
6 - 12 Months Contract*

*UCCE Network Consulting Engineer*
*Location:* Remote with some travel to sites (T&E paid)

*Details:* Network Consulting Engineer responsible for delivery of
proactive UCCOS services, which include areas of Assessments and Audits of
various UCCE components and application layers. Also acts as primary consultant
to customer for any Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring on new areas or
troubleshooting guidance. Performs Design Reviews and also leads Change
Support reviews for customer or Partner led changes.
Strong experience with UCCE product suite (ICM, CVP, Voice Gateways, CUIC
Reporting, CTIOS)
Good understanding of Microsoft Windows, SQL, and Active Directory
TCP/IP Networking and Virtualization skills (VMWare, UCS)
Strong UC\UCCE Troubleshooting skills.
Major account experience.
Strong communication and presentation skills