*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id **abha...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com> *and
I will get back as soon as possible.*
PL/SQL and Business Objects
1.Support and enhance Oracle PL/SQL schema and ETL code.
2. Support and enhance Business Objects Data Services server and ETL code.
3.Should be able to do database management
4. Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents
programming to satisfy business requirements
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 8 years software development experience required in Operational
Data Store/ Operational Data Warehouse environment
- At least 5 years Oracle 11g and SQL development experience required.
- At least 5 years of Unix Shell Scripting experience required
- At least 2 years of Control-M Scheduling Tool experience required
- Perl, FTPS/SFTP knowledge/experience is desirable
- Financial services experience a plus
• Plans, architects, designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and
documents programming to satisfy business requirements for large, complex
• Provide technical leadership for large and complex projects
• Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members
• Participate in design reviews and provide alternatives
• Conduct code reviews and make sure quality solutions are built and best
practices/standards have been followed
• Troubleshoot systems production/performance issues under tight deadlines
• Coordinate with development resources across both onsite and offshore
PL/SQL With JAVA
Jersey City, NJ
Developer with 40% JAVA and 60% Oracle PL/SQL having strong UNIX back ground
As an Application Developer, You will be supporting Mortgage Banking
strategic Initiatives - This person will work closely with business
analysts, application developers in upgrading Rural Housing suite of
applications. As a Web Application Developer, you will provide high quality
technology solutions that address business needs. You will be utilizing
programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques
while contributing to development. You will participate in code reviews and
ensure that all solutions are aligned to architectural specifications;
identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; review and provide
feedback to the final user documentation.
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to design; incorporate
security requirements into design, comply with Project Life Cycle
Methodology in all phases.
• Adhering to IT Control Policies throughout design, development, testing
and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application.
• Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and
develop/enhance software application modules.
• Develop high quality code per technical specification.
• Facilitate code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to
• Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, review and provide
feedback to any required final user documentation.
• Participate in end to end delivery of application code, Manage their
Build and Unit testing.
To be considered for this role your background should include a minimum of
7 years of IT experience.
• Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
• Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Enterprise Application
Servlets, JSP, Struts, XML, Web Services/SOA and HTML.
• Extensively used Java frameworks - spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, EJB, JAXB,
XML, Xpath, XQuery.
• Experience in Java programming in an IBM WebSphere & Tomcat environment.
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
• Minimum 6 years of working knowledge in Oracle 10/11g database and in
creating/modifying data model.
• Required proficiency in PL/SQL, Oracle Developer Suite, SQL developer,
including triggers, stored procedures, and complex queries.
• Strong experience in creating Oracle Reports using Oracle Reports
Builder, preferably 10gR2 or above.
• Experienced in ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
• In depth Knowledge of UNIX operating system – Command line & Shell
• Unix scripting knowledge (Looping, SFTP, Interacting with Oracle stored
• Experience with Application Development using object oriented Lifecycle
and Application Frameworks
• Broad range of experience and understanding of web/internet technologies
not limited to Apache/Tomcat, WebSphere, and Web portal application
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Experience with system, application, and process documentation including
tools such as MS-Visio, Office.
• Experience with quality control and root-cause analysis.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time
• Solid experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Familiar with automation tools Autosys/ Control-M
• Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software
management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
• Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location
• Experience with project’s goal, vision, metric, and methodology
• Assist, advice, and share knowledge with other staff members
• Ability to work effectively as a team member within a matrix environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and
handle multiple issues at one time,
• High attention to detail
• Adaptable to highly pressurized project deliverables, self-motivated,
positive, “can do” attitude is essential.
Data Analyst (PL/SQL Expertise required)
Job Title: DA
Location: Lewisville, TX
• Exploring and examining the mortgage banking data coming from multiple
• Unwinding the existing logic in SQL Server/Oracle to fit in to new ICDW
model and create STT (Source to Target) documents
• Prepare a Base Query and the transformation logic for the respective
target Integration Tables/Semantic views
• Developing Source to Target Mapping for the incoming data, certifying the
quality of data in tables and files and also in getting the reporting
requirement from business to incorporate it to SQL logic
• Creating databases, users, tables, triggers, macros, views, stored
procedures, functions, Packages, joins and hash indexes in Teradata database
• Performance analysis, monitoring and SQL query tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN,
Collect Statistics, Hints and SQL Trace both in Teradata as well as Oracle
• Reviewing the referential and historical integrity of data warehouse
• Coordinate with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, application
owners, IT and other analysts for business requirements gathering and
• Help specify acceptance criteria for test data and ensure test data
sampling meetings testing requirements
• Ability to interface directly with Senior Business Stakeholders.
• Intermediate level experience in MS Excel.
* Reply with below details with updated resume if you are interested.*
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*LinkedIn ID: *https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=198619619&trk
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.