Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Angular JS Developer *for one of our clients *New
York City*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Angular JS Developer

*Location: *New York City

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Primary Skills:*

·         Minimum 8+ years of experience in developing web based projects
using J2EE.

·          Understanding of SDLC development processes

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Good experience interacting with Business in gathering the
requirements and presenting the solutions.

·         Very good hands-on experience in below technologies:

·         Java, J2EE, Servlet

·         *Angular JS*

·         HTML5

·         Queries in SQL

·         Development tools - IBM RAD, WebSphere

·         Nice to have experience in:

·         Restful, SOAP based web services

·         Spring, IBatis

·         JSON conversion

·         Advisory Products

*Thanks & Regards*