Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : Front-End Web Developer
Location  : Jersey City, NJ (*F2F Interview*)
Duration  : 6 - 12 Months Contract

*Need a UI Developer with .Net background.*

Client is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine
the art of design with the art of programming. Should Work with other team
members to deliver web based applications with both client side and server
side functionality

*Skills Required*
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Experience with modern CSS/JS frameworks including AngularJS, Knockout JS,
jQuery, Bootstrap
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates,
and AJAX
Experience working in Visual Studio and .NET
Understanding of Responsive Web Design